Key Features of this PMP Certification Training:
- Choose from on-demand and instructor-led learning options
- Exclusive LinkedIn group membership for peer and SME community support
- After-course instructor coaching benefit
- PMBOK® Guide — Sixth Edition and additional exam prep resources included
You Will Learn How To:
- Prepare for the Project Management Professional (PMP)® exam
- Navigate process groups and knowledge areas from A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, the PMBOK® Guide — Sixth Edition
- Analyze the tools and techniques of the PMBOK® Guide processes
PMP Certification Instructor-Led Course Information
PMP Training Course Description
Through concentrated practice exams and activities, you learn essential Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) terminology, tools and techniques, as well as the specialized elements beyond the PMBOK® Guide required to pass the exam. Some overnight study is required to prepare for the daily practice exams. You will leave this course having created a personalized study plan designed for ultimate exam success.PMP Training Course Description
This course is valuable for experienced project managers who are planning to take the PMP soon. At least three years’ experience as a project manager and related project management training is assumed prior to taking this course.
Additionally, you must earn 35 PMI Professional Development Units (PDUs) to take the PMP exam. This course provides the 35 required PMI PDUs for candidates to be eligible to take the PMP exam.
Who Should Attend This PMP Class
- Anyone meeting the requirements to take the PMP exam to get PMP certified
- Typical job roles include: Associate project managers, project managers, IT project managers, project coordinators, project analysts, project leaders, senior project managers, team leaders, product managers, program managers, project sponsors
All-Inclusive: 4thdacad PMP Exam Prep Guarantee, After-Course Coaching
4thdacad is with you from the beginning of your planning until you pass your PMP exam. This PMP training course includes Unlimited FREE course retakes, plus coaching with your instructor to help you prepare for your exam or answer real-world project management challenges.
Project/Program Management Learning Path
This course is part of 4thdacad’s Project/Program Learning Path. Chart your course to success today. View our Project/Program Management Learning Path ›