Key Features of this CISSP Training:
- Earn CISSP certification — exam voucher included with course tuition
- Official (ISC)2® course materials with a preferred (ISC)2® training partner
- Access to hundreds of exam prep questions
- Official (ISC)2® Guide to the CISSP® CBK® included with tuition
- After-course instructor coaching benefit included
You Will Learn How To:
- Strategically focus your preparation for CISSP Certification
- Protect resources using access control methods and cryptography
- Plan a secure environment aligned with organizational objectives, compliance requirements, and industry-standard architectures
- Develop operational security and continuity through preventive and recovery mechanisms
Important CISSP Certification Training Course Information
- CISSP Certification Training Course Description
4thdacad’s CISSP training course includes 29 hours of Instructor-Led Training (ILT) or Virtual Instructor-Led Training (VILT) presented by a real-world CISSP expert. You will acquire the skills and knowledge needed to pass the CISSP certification.
- Lab Bundle Available
- Reinforce your skills while practicing the CISSP exam objectives with CYBRScore Lab Bundles. View the Systems Security Professional Essentials Lab Bundle ›
- Exam Information
Computer Adaptive Testing Length – up to 3 hours to complete 100-150 multiple choice and advanced innovative questions Passing Score of 700 our of 1000
- Industry Credits & Certification:
- Earn (ISC)2 CPEs
As one of only 12 (ISC)2 CPE Submitters worldwide, 4thdacad can submit courses on your behalf to (ISC)2 for CPE credit. (ISC)2 members can earn Group A credits for attending any of our cybersecurity courses, and Group B General Education credits for any other 4thdacad course they attend.
- After-Course Computing Sandbox
You’ll be given remote access to a preconfigured virtual machine for you to redo your hands-on exercises, develop/test new code, and experiment with the same software used in your course.
CISSP Certification FAQs
Do I get a CISSP study guide?
Yes. Your course tuition includes the current Official (ISC)2® Guide to the CISSP® CBK®.
How much does the CISSP exam cost?
The standard cost of the CISSP exam is $699 USD, but a voucher for the exam is included in the price of course tuition.
How can I maintain my CISSP certification?
CISSPs are required by (ISC)2 to earn 120 Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credits every three years
Do you offer CISSP online training?
Yes! We know your busy work schedule may prevent you from getting to one of our classrooms which is why we offer convenient online training to meet your needs wherever you want.
How do I get credit for my CompTIA CEUs?
Log into your CompTIA account and submit your CEUs through their continuing education portals.