Agile Fundamentals Training
About This Course
This introduction to Agile course will teach you the importance of being Agile, Plus, you can earn ICAgile Certified Professional (ICP) certification. Learn the key aspects of value-driven development, adaptive planning techniques, and how to be collaborative with customers, clients, and teams. In this training course, you are introduced to several Agile methodologies, including Scrum, Kanban, Lean, and XP, to determine what will work best for your team.
Suitability – Who should attend?
No specific experience is required.
Key Features of this Agile Fundamentals Training:
- Option to earn ICAgile’s ICP certification
- Choose from blended on-demand and instructor-led learning options
- Exclusive LinkedIn group membership for peer and SME community support
- After-course instructor coaching benefit
You Will Learn How To:
- Apply the values and principles of the Agile model for product development
- Compare and contrast the most popular Agile approaches, including Scrum and Kanban
- Recognise the cultural and mindset challenges of being fully successful with Agile
- Create a strong focus on the delivery of customer value
- Grow self-organizing teams that frequently deliver valuable, high-quality products
- Writing effective stories
- Splitting and combining stories
- Refining items in the Product Backlog
- Estimating through story points
The cost of this course is:
$1,095 + VAT for members
$1,320 + VAT for non-members
Executive Coaching & Board Development Service The IoD offers a bespoke executive coaching service designed to help directors and senior managers address their individual issues and personal development needs. They also offer in-house solutions that are tailored for your board and its objectives via their Board Development Services.