- This event has passed.
Risk Management for Projects, Programmes and Operations (RMPPO)
5 March @ 9:00 am - 9 March @ 2:00 pm
An event every month that begins at 9:00am on day First of the month, repeating until 29 November,2019
The ability to quantify and manage risks before and during a project is a key skill required of all project managers. In this training course, you learn how to identify, measure, and analyse risks in projects of all sizes and scopes, and how to ensure the success of your projects from beginning to end by quantifying and creating risk response strategies.
Project management experience at the level of:
- Project Management: Skills for Success, or
- Project Management for Software Development
- Manage risk to deliver initiatives that meet stakeholder needs
- Apply scalable templates for your initiative with Risk Management Plans, Risk Registers, and Risk Assessment Matrixes
- Leverage a proven qualitative risk-analysis process to guide your risk management decisions